Image Map

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Birthday Suit





Top and Skirt: H&M. Shoes: Kenzie.

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day! My family, friends, and co-workers went above and beyond and I feel so grateful.




Birthday threw up on my desk.
My favorite thing I received yesterday was from my work BFF. Emily (who you met here), were these AMAZING cookies! 


How GREAT are these?! I screamed when I opened the box. "My blog logo?!" Yes, three of my favorite things: My blog, Poodles, and Chanel lipstick. These cookies are made by Rolled Dough and she ships them directly to you. The presentation was outstanding and they taste amazing! Check out her Facebook page and see the talent that goes into these little works of art. 

Although I had a great day, I can't wait to celebrate with the rest of my friends (and wear another fun outfit) on Friday! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment